|Rhode Island House of Representatives, District 4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Ross' website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Creating jobs and protecting our existing workforce must be our first priority."
Grow the Economy
- Excerpt: "Rhode Island has started to come back from the worst economic downturn in generations, and there are many positive indicators of opportunity ahead. We need build on this momentum and reverse the perception that our state is an inhospitable place to do business."
- Excerpt: "Access to an excellent public education and strong neighborhood schools are a fundamental right, the basic building blocks of a community where people want to live."
- Excerpt: "In states across the country, a woman’s right to choose is under fire. We need to vigorously protect that right here in Rhode Island and I will be a strong voice in that effort."
- Excerpt: "I will support legislation to give Rhode Island voters the chance to clearly state that all legislators should be subject to a code of ethics that reflects our shared values of honesty, integrity, trust, and fair dealing."
Elections for the office of Rhode Island House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 25, 2014. J. Aaron Regunberg will face Miriam Ross and Heather Tow-Yick in the Democratic primary. Ethan Gyles is running as an Independent candidate.
|Rhode Island State Senate, District 3|
|Rhoda Perry (D)||5069|
|Miriam Ross (I)||2267|
|Morris Markovitz (R)||928|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Miriam + Ross + Rhode + Island + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rhode Island House of Representatives
- Rhode Island House of Representatives District 4
- Rhode Island House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Rhode Island General Assembly
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Miriam Ross on Facebook
- Miriam Ross on Twitter