Mississippi 1995 ballot measures
- That measure was defeated.
- It was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- The measure dealt with term limits in the state.
On the ballot
|Initiative Measure 4||Term limits||Limits elected officials from Mississippi to serving two or three consecutive terms, depending on the office|
- 1995 ballot measures
- List of Mississippi ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Mississippi
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Mississippi
- Mississippi Legislature
State of Mississippi
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce | Executive Director of Environmental Quality | Executive Director of Employment Security | Chairman of Public Service Commission |