Mississippi 1995 ballot measures
- That measure was defeated.
- It was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- The measure dealt with term limits in the state.
On the ballot
|Initiative Measure 4||Term limits||Limits elected officials from Mississippi to serving two or three consecutive terms, depending on the office||
- 1995 ballot measures
- List of Mississippi ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Mississippi
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Mississippi
- Mississippi Legislature