Mississippi 1998 ballot measures
- Both measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments and were both approved.
- One measure dealt with initiative rights.
- The other dealt with law enforcement.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Direct democracy measures||Provides that only a resident of the state may circulate an initiative petition||
|Amendment 2||Law enforcement||Gives victims of crimes the right to be informed, present, and heard during the criminal process||
- 1998 ballot measures
- List of Mississippi ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Mississippi
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Mississippi
- Mississippi Legislature