Mississippi 2001 ballot measures
- The measure was a legislative referral.
- The measure was defeated.
- It dealt with the topic of state government.
On the ballot
|LRSS||Flag Referendum||State Government||Asks voters to decide between old or new state flag||Old|
- 2001 ballot measures
- List of Mississippi ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Mississippi
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Mississippi
- Mississippi Legislature
State of Mississippi
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce | Executive Director of Environmental Quality | Executive Director of Employment Security | Chairman of Public Service Commission |