Mississippi 2010 ballot measures
- Two measures that did not make the ballot were citizen initiatives.
- One of those measures dealt with tobacco.
- Another dealt with abortion.
Not on the ballot
|IndICA||Abortion and Assisted Suicide Amendment||Abortion||Legal recognition that human life begins/is protected at the moment of fertilization and to forbid assisted suicide|
|IndICA||Cigarette Tax Amendment||Tobacco||A new tax on cigarettes in addition to already applicable fees|
See: Mississippi 2011 ballot measures for a list of six measures whose sponsors started circulating their measures in 2010. According to Mississippi signature requirements - petitions were required to be filed at least 90 days prior to the convening of the legislature to which it was to be submitted - the measures don't qualify for the 2010 ballot.
Local ballot measures
- See also: Local ballot measure elections in 2010
- 2010 ballot measures
- List of Mississippi ballot measures
- Laws governing the initiative process in Mississippi
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Mississippi
- Mississippi Legislature
State of Mississippi
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce | Executive Director of Environmental Quality | Executive Director of Employment Security | Chairman of Public Service Commission |