Mississippi 2014 ballot measures
- Since 1995, an average of one measure has appeared annually on the ballot in Mississippi. Therefore, 2014 is an average year based on the currently certified measures.
- The number of measures on a state-wide ballot since 1995 have ranged from one to three.
- Since 1995, 6 of 10 or 60.00% of Mississippi ballot measures have been approved by voters.
- Conversely, 4 of 10 or 40.00% of measures have been defeated.
On the ballot
- See also: 2014 ballot measures
|Right to Hunt and Fish Amendment||Hunt & Fish||Establishes the right to hunt, fish and harvest game animals|
|IndICA||"Personhood" Amendment||Abortion||Grants equal rights to human beings at all stages of development|
Local ballot measures
- See also: Local ballot measure elections in 2014
No local measures have been identified for 2014.
- 2014 ballot measures
- List of Mississippi ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Mississippi
- Mississippi signature requirements
State of Mississippi
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce | Executive Director of Environmental Quality | Executive Director of Employment Security | Chairman of Public Service Commission |