Mississippi state executive offices
State executive organization
Executive officials in Mississippi are part of a three-pronged government structure that includes state legislators and state judges. The following chart details the relationship among different branches of Mississippi's state government:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Mississippi.
- Governor of Mississippi
- Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi
- Mississippi Attorney General
- Mississippi Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce
- Mississippi Commissioner of Insurance
- Mississippi Executive Director of Employment Security
- Mississippi Executive Director of Environmental Quality
- Mississippi Public Service Commission
- Mississippi Secretary of State
- Mississippi State Auditor
- Mississippi Superintendent of Education
- Mississippi Treasurer
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot accecss|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
There are no elections in Mississippi in 2014.
There were no elections in Mississippi in 2013.
There were no elections in Mississippi in 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Mississippi + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.