Missouri 1916 ballot measures
- One measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Two measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- All measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Pension||Allows the General Assembly to pay pensions to the blind|
|Issue 2||Property||Allows for the creation of a State Land Bank|
|Issue 3||Alcohol||Prohibits the sale and production of alcohol|
- List of Missouri ballot measures
- 1916 ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Missouri
- List of Missouri initiatives from 1910-2000 (PDF)
- Missouri Legislative Academy - Initiative and Referendum 1910-2010
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |