Missouri 1922 ballot measures
Nineteen statewide ballot measures were on the November 7, 1922 ballot in Missouri.
- Three measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Fifteen legislatively-referred state statutes.
- One measure was an initiated state statute.
- Two of the measures were adopted and seventeen were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Gov't Salaries||Raises legislative salaries|
|Issue 2||Suffrage||Eliminates requirement that voters be male|
|Issue 3||Transportation||Allows vehicle license fees to fund road maintenance|
|LRSS||Issue 4||Admin of gov't||Creates Missouri Department of Labor|
|LRSS||Issue 5||Admin of gov't||Creates Department of Budget|
|LRSS||Issue 6||Admin of gov't||Abolishes State Inspector of Oils|
|LRSS||Issue 7||Admin of gov't||Abolishes State Beverage Inspector|
|LRSS||Issue 8||Admin of gov't||Creates Supervisor of Public Welfare office|
|LRSS||Issue 9||Admin of gov't||Creates Department of Agriculture|
|LRSS||Issue 10||Redistricting||Abolishes and replaces state judicial districts|
|LRSS||Issue 11||Labor||Creates a workman's compensation system and administrative body|
|LRSS||Issue 12||Education||Creates County Board of Education|
|LRSS||Issue 13||Judiciary||Abolishes and replaces certain justices of the peace|
|LRSS||Issue 14||Constitutions||Creates a new constitutional article concerning the state judiciary system|
|LRSS||Issue 15||Judiciary||Prohibits appointment of new judges|
|LRSS||Issue 16||Judiciary||Abolishes constables in certain townships|
|LRSS||Issue 17||Redistricting||Divides Missouri into sixteen Congressional districts|
|LRSS||Issue 18||Labor||Repeal of the workman's compensation act|
|CISS||Issue 19||Redistricting||Redistricting of the Missouri State Senate|
- List of Missouri ballot measures
- 1922 ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Missouri
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Missouri
- University of Missouri Institute for Public Policy