Missouri 1926 ballot measures
- One measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One measure was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Two measures were initiated state statutes.
- One of the measures was approved and three were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Labor||Creates a system of worker's compensation|
|Issue 2||Pension||Allows cities to create pensions for police officers|
|CISS||Issue 3||Labor||Creates a system of and governing commission for workmen's compensation|
|CISS||Issue 4||Alcohol||Repeals state prohibition laws|
- List of Missouri ballot measures
- 1926 ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Missouri
- List of Missouri initiatives from 1910-2000 (PDF)
- Missouri Legislative Academy - Initiative and Referendum 1910-2010
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |