For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Missouri 1928 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Two of the measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- One measure was approved and two were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Gov't Salaries||Increases compensation for the general assembly to cover expenses|
|Issue 2||Pension||Provides a state pension system for police officers|
|Issue 3||Bonds||Issues a $75,000,000 bond for highway construction|
- List of Missouri ballot measures
- 1928 ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Missouri
- List of Missouri initiatives from 1910-2000 (PDF)
- Missouri Legislative Academy - Initiative and Referendum 1910-2010
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |