Missouri 1930 ballot measures
Seven statewide ballot measures were on the November 4, 1930 ballot in Missouri
- Three measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure was an initiated state statute.
- Three measures were initiated constitutional amendments.
- All seven measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Gov't Salaries||Increases salary of general assembly||
|Issue 2||Taxes||Exempts certain monies used for real estate loans from taxation||
|Issue 3||Bonds||Stipulates that utilities bonds be paid within fifty years of issuance||
|CISS||Issue 4||Labor||Repeals 1927 Workmen's Compensation Act||
|Issue 5||Local Gov't||Allows for City of Greater St. Louis charter||
|Issue 6||Eminent Domain||Creates power of eminent domain in Missouri||
|Issue 7||Local Gov't||Repeals 1927 Workmen's Compensation Act||
- List of Missouri ballot measures
- 1930 ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Missouri
- List of Missouri initiatives from 1910-2000 (PDF)
- Missouri Legislative Academy - Initiative and Referendum 1910-2010
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |