For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Missouri 1934 ballot measures
- The measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The measure was adopted.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Two of the measures were defeated and one was adopted.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Bonds||Creates $10,000,000 in bonds for public building|
|Issue 1||Gov't Salaries||Authorizes compensation to members of General Assembly not exceeding one thousand dollars|
|Issue 2||Local Gov't||Authorizes St. Louis to elect a chief executive|
|Issue 3||Pension||Prohibits Missouri from withholding or prohibiting payment of teacher pensions|
- Listings of Missouri ballot propositions by year
- Local ballot measures, Missouri
- Laws governing the initiative process in Missouri
- 1934 ballot measures
- List of Missouri initiatives from 1910-2000 (PDF)
- Missouri Legislative Academy - Initiative and Referendum 1910-2010
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |