Missouri 1934 ballot measures
- The measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The measure was adopted.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Two of the measures were defeated and one was adopted.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Bonds||Creates $10,000,000 in bonds for public building||
|Issue 1||Gov't Salaries||Authorizes compensation to members of General Assembly not exceeding one thousand dollars||
|Issue 2||Local Gov't||Authorizes St. Louis to elect a chief executive||
|Issue 3||Pension||Prohibits Missouri from withholding or prohibiting payment of teacher pensions||
- Listings of Missouri ballot propositions by year
- Local ballot measures, Missouri
- Laws governing the initiative process in Missouri
- 1934 ballot measures
- List of Missouri initiatives from 1910-2000 (PDF)
- Missouri Legislative Academy - Initiative and Referendum 1910-2010
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |