Missouri 1942 ballot measures
- Four of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One measure was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- Three of the measures were adopted and one was defeated.
On the ballot
|Issue 1||Taxes||Allows certain counties to pass new taxes for school purposes by two-thirds majority|
|Issue 2||Taxes||Changes property tax rates in certain counties|
|Issue 3||Gov't Salaries||Fixes Missouri General Assembly salaries at $125 per month plus mileage|
|Issue 4||Judiciary||Makes changes to appointment and election process of certain courts|
|Issue 5||Gov't Finances||Creates an annual standing apportionment of $25,000,000 for pensions for the elderly|
- List of Missouri ballot measures
- 1942 ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Missouri
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Missouri
- University of Missouri Institute for Public Policy
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |