Missouri 1962 ballot measures
- The one measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The one measure was approved.
- Four of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- All five of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Taxes||Allocates state motor fuel tax|
|Amendment 1||Taxes||Increases minimum tax rates for St. Louis school districts|
|Amendment 2||Admin of Gov't||Provides the executive department regulations shall be reviewed by legislative committee|
|Amendment 3||Local Gov't||Enlarges charter county powers|
|Amendment 4||Local Gov't||Merges St. Louis city and county|
|ABR||Constitutional Convention||ConCon||Calls for a Constitutional Convention to revise the Constitution|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |