Missouri 1968 ballot measures
- The one measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The one measure was approved.
- Both of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||State exec||Adds state executive official positions to line of succession to the governor|
|Amendment 1||Bonds||Reduces percent of voters needed to approve municipal bonds|
|Amendment 2||Taxes||Authorizes the General Assembly to define income by reference to US laws|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |