Missouri 1980 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Three of the measures were approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 3||Gambling||Allows legislature to authorize organizations to conduct games of bingo|
|Amendment 4||Taxes||Allows conservation taxes to be used for payments on commissioned lands|
|Amendment 5||Taxes||Limits state and local taxes|
|CISS||Proposition 11||Nuclear issues||Prohibits utilization of nuclear fission for electricity|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |