For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Missouri 1984 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Four of the measures were approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Pension||Allows local government retirement systems to provide a cost of living increase|
|Amendment 3||Healthcare||Provides medical benefits for dependents of state employees|
|Amendment 5||Lottery||Authorizes the state lottery|
|Amendment 7||Gambling||Establishes the Horse Racing Commission and regulates wagering|
|CISS||Proposition B||Utilities||Permits charging consumers costs for abandoned electrical plants|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |