Missouri 1984 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- Four of the measures were approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Pension||Allows local government retirement systems to provide a cost of living increase|
|Amendment 3||Healthcare||Provides medical benefits for dependents of state employees|
|Amendment 5||Lottery||Authorizes the state lottery|
|Amendment 7||Gambling||Establishes the Horse Racing Commission and regulates wagering|
|CISS||Proposition B||Utilities||Permits charging consumers costs for abandoned electrical plants|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |