Missouri 1998 ballot measures
- Two measures were on the April 7 ballot.
- Eight measures were on the November 3 ballot.
- Eight measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments, while two were citizen proposed initiatives.
- All ten measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment 3||Education||Limits to what Kansas City board of education may set operating levy|
|Amendment 4||Education||School district bonding capacity may not exceed 15% taxable tangible property value|
|Amendment 1||Elections||Change in deadline for submitting initiative petitions|
|Amendment 2||Education||School boards to set operating levy no higher than $2.75 without a vote|
|Amendment 5||Admin of gov't||Written investment policy for state funds|
|Amendment 6||Bond issues||Financing of municipal or joint sewer improvement project by issuance of revenue bonds|
|Amendment 7||Bond issues||State bonds to fund distributions by the Missouri Clean Water Commission|
|Amendment 8||Gambling||Charitable or religious organizations allowed to sponsor raffles and sweepstakes|
|Amendment 9||Gambling||Gambling boats in moats on the Mississippi and Missouri Rivers|
|CISS||Proposition A||Animal rights||Class D felony to bait or fight animals|
- Missouri Secretary of State - Elections office
- Missouri Legislative Academy - Initiative and Referendum 1910-2010