Missouri 501(c)(3) charitable contribution tax credit initiative (2008)
Missouri 501(c)(3) charitable contribution tax credit initiative is an initiated constitutional amendment that would provide a 50% tax credit for contributions or donations made by individuals andcorporations to not-for-profit corporations, organizations, and foundations in addition to the deductions currently allowed for federal and state income taxes.
This initiative failed to sumbit enough signatures to make the ballot.
- Mr. Herman Kriegshauser
- Missouri 2008 Ballot Measures
- Missouri 2008 citizen initiatives
- Missouri Initiative and Referendum Law
- Campaign finance requirements for Missouri ballot measures
- Missouri signature requirements
- Petition drive deadlines in 2008