Missouri Chief Executive of St. Louis, Issue 2 (1934)
The Missouri Chief Executive of St. Louis Amendment, also known as Issue 2, was on the November 6, 1934 ballot in Missouri as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was adopted.
The measure authorized St. Louis to provide, by charter, for election of a chief executive, as well as a house of legislation.
|Missouri Issue 2 (1934)|
Election results via: University of Missouri Institute for Public Policy
Text of measure
The text of the measure can be found here.
- Missouri 1934 ballot measures
- 1934 ballot measures
- List of Missouri ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Missouri
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Missouri
- University of Missouri Institute for Public Policy
- Chillicothe Constitution, "Proposed Amendments to the Constitution of Missouri," October 31, 1934
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|