Missouri Elected Officials' Pensions Act, Amendment 7 (2006)
|Preamble • I • II • III • IV • V • VI • VII • VIII • IX • X • XI • XII • XIII|
Missouri Amendment 7, also known as the Elected Officials' Pensions Act, was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment on the November 7, 2006 election ballot in Missouri, where it was approved.
|Constitutional Amendment 7 (Elected Officials' Pensions Act)|
Official results via: Missouri Secretary of State - Elections Division
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
Shall Article XIII, Section 3 of the Constitution be amended to require that legislators, statewide elected officials, and judges forfeit state pensions upon felony conviction, removal from office following impeachment or for misconduct, and to require that compensation for such persons be set by a citizens' commission subject to voter referendum?
- 2006 ballot measures
- List of Missouri ballot measures
- Missouri 2006 ballot measures
- Missouri State Senate
- Missouri House of Representatives
- 2006 Voter Guide: Initiative Petitions & Ballot Questions
- Election Results from the Missouri Secretary of State - Elections Division