Missouri General Assembly Compensation, Issue 1 (1934)
The Missouri General Assembly Compensation Amendment, also known as Issue 1, was on the November 6, 1934 ballot in Missouri as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was defeated.
The measure would have authorized compensation to members of General Assembly not exceeding one thousand dollars per annum.
|Missouri Issue 1 (1934)|
Election results via: University of Missouri Institute for Public Policy
Text of measure
The text of the measure can be found here.
- Missouri 1934 ballot measures
- 1934 ballot measures
- List of Missouri ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Missouri
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Missouri
- University of Missouri Institute for Public Policy
- Chillicothe Constitution, "Proposed Amendments to the Constitution of Missouri," October 31, 1934
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|