Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
Missouri House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election is March 25, 2014.
- See also: Partisan composition of state senates
Heading into the November 4 election, the Republican Party holds the majority in the Missouri House of Representatives:
|Missouri House of Representatives|
|Party||As of March 2014||After the 2014 Election|
|Candidate Ballot Access|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
- At least 24 years of age
- Qualified Missouri voter for two years before election
- Resident of the district which he is chosen to represent for 1 year before election
- Is not delinquent in the payment of any state income taxes, personal property taxes, real property taxes on the place of residence as stated in the declaration of candidacy
- is not a past or present corporate officer of any fee office that owes any taxes to the state.
- Has not been found guilty of or pled guilty to a felony or misdemeanor under the federal laws of the United States of America.
- Has not been convicted of or found guilty of or pled guilty to a felony under the laws of Missouri.
- In addition to any other penalties provided by law, no person may file for any office in a subsequent election until he or the treasurer of his existing candidate committee has filed all required campaign disclosure reports for all prior elections.
List of candidates
Pending once the filing deadline occurs in 2014.