Missouri Issue 7 was on the November 8, 1938 ballot in Missouri as an initiated constitutional amendment, where it was defeated.
If Issue 7 had been approved, it would have:
- Changed some legislative procedures.
- Set forth a redistricting plan that applied to both chambers of the Missouri State Legislature.
- Set forth the qualifications required to run for the state legislature.
- Set forth rules governing the elections of state legislators.
- Set the terms of office of state legislators.
- Set the salaries of state legislators.