Missouri Issue 7, State Legislative Redistricting, Salaries and Procedures (1938)
If Issue 7 had been approved, it would have:
- Changed some legislative procedures.
- Set forth a redistricting plan that applied to both chambers of the Missouri State Legislature.
- Set forth the qualifications required to run for the state legislature.
- Set forth rules governing the elections of state legislators.
- Set the terms of office of state legislators.
- Set the salaries of state legislators.
- List of Missouri initiatives from 1910-2000 (PDF)
- Missouri Legislative Academy - Initiative and Referendum 1910-2010
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |