Missouri Motor Vehicle License Fees and Road Bond Amendment, Issue 2 (1921)
The Missouri Motor Vehicle License Fees and Road Bond Amendment, also known as Issue 2, was on the August 2, 1921 ballot in Missouri as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was adopted.
The measure allowed the state to pay for the $60,000,000 Authorized Road Bond Issue using motor vehicle license fees.
|Missouri Issue 2 (1921)|
Election results via: University of Missouri Institute for Public Policy
Text of measure
The text of the measure can be found here.
- Missouri 1921 ballot measures
- 1921 ballot measures
- List of Missouri ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Missouri
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Missouri
- University of Missouri Institute for Public Policy
- Chillicothe Constitution, "Proposed Amendments to the Constitution of Missouri," July 28,1921
- University of Missouri Institute for Public Policy, "Constitutional Amendments, Statutory Revision and Referenda Submitted to the Voters by the General Assembly or by Initiative Petition, 1910–2010," accessed March 19, 2014
- July 28, 1921 Chillicothe Constitution, "Official Ballot: Constitutional Convention Ballot ," accessed March 24, 2014 via Newspaperarchive.com
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|