Missouri Salary Increase for State Legislature, Issue 1 (1920)
The Missouri Salary Increase for State Legislature Amendment, also known as Issue 1, was on the November 2, 1920 ballot in Missouri as a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment, where it was defeated.
The measure would have changed the General Assembly's pay from a per diem payment to an annual salary of $1,000.
|Missouri Issue 1 (1920)|
Election results via: University of Missouri Institute for Public Policy
Text of measure
The text of the measure can be found here.
- Missouri 1920 ballot measures
- 1920 ballot measures
- List of Missouri ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Missouri
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Missouri
- University of Missouri Institute for Public Policy
- Chillicothe Constitution, "Proposed Amendments to the Constitution of Missouri," October 12,1920
- University of Missouri Institute for Public Policy, "Constitutional Amendments, Statutory Revision and Referenda Submitted to the Voters by the General Assembly or by Initiative Petition, 1910–2010," accessed March 19, 2014
- Chillicothe Constitution, "Proposed Amendments to the Constitution of Missouri," October 12, 1920
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
|historical ballot measure article requires that the text of the measure be added to the page.|