Missouri Wireless Phone Tax, Proposition A (April 1999)
A similar question, with almost the exact same ballot language was asked in 2002. It was also defeated.
|Missouri Proposition A|
Official results via: The Missouri Secretary of State - Election Division
Text of measure
The question asked on the ballot was:
- Shall the Missouri office of administration be authorized to establish a fee of up to fifty cents per month to be charged every wireless telephone number for the purpose of funding wireless enhanced 911 service?
- 1999 ballot measures
- Missouri 1999 ballot measures
- List of Missouri ballot measures
- Missouri Cell Phone Tax, Proposition A (August 2002)
- 1999-2000 Official Manual State of Missouri ("Blue Book") (p.618)
- Missouri 1999 ballot measure election results
- Missouri Proposition A Ballot Language