Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 30B|
Stephenson's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||Economy and Jobs
Fire and Public Safety
Smart Growth and Development
Elections for the office of Maryland House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 25, 2014. Mitchelle Stephenson defeated Michael J. Mcnelly in the Democratic primary, while Seth Howard defeated Jim Fredericks in the Republican primary. Howard defeated Stephenson in the general election.
|Maryland House of Delegates District 30B, General Election, 2014|
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 30B Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Michael J. Mcnelly||37.7%||841|
|Maryland House of Delegates, District 30B Republican Primary, 2014|
In 2014, Stephenson's endorsements included:
- Maryland National Organization for Women
- Sierra Club
- Anne Arundel County Committee on Political Education (COPE)
- Equality Maryland
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mitchelle + Stephenson + Maryland + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Maryland Secretary of State - Official candidate list
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election State Candidates List - House of Delegates," accessed May 9, 2014
- Mitchelle Stephenson for 30B, "Issues," accessed June 17, 2014 (dead link)
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Maryland Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 3, 2014
- Maryland State Board of Elections, "Official 2014 Gubernatorial Primary Election results for House of Delegates," accessed December 5, 2014
- Mitchelle Stephenson for 30B, "Endorsements! Find Out Who is Supporting Mitchelle for 30B," accessed June 17, 2014
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |