|Illinois House of Representatives, District 20|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Maine South High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Iowa|
|Profession||Full-time law student|
Khan earned his B.S. in Accounting from the University of Iowa and is currently pursuing a degree from Loyola University Chicago School of Law. His professional experience includes working as an employee on Hillary Clinton Presidential Campaign and as special assistant to then-Illinois State Treasurer, Alexi Giannoulias, during the 2010 US Senate race.
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on March 18, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Mo Khan will face Jerry J. Acciari in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Michael P. McAuliffe was set to face Michael T. Yorty in the Republican primary, but Yorty was removed from the ballot on January 10, 2014.
- The Illinois Observer
- Daily Herald
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mo + Khan + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Facebook, "About Mo Khan," accessed February 21, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Unofficial candidate list," accessed December 3, 2013
- www.illinoisobserver.net, "Illinois House and Senate 2014 Primary Endorsements Part I,” accessed February 21, 2014
- Daily Herald, "Endorsements: Khan for House Dist. 20, Democrat," accessed February 21, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |