Martha J. "Molly" Baumgardner
|Kansas State Senate, District 37|
| April 30, 2014 - present|
|January 9, 2017|
|Years in position ||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||April 21, 2014|
|Board of Trustees, Johnson County Community College|
is a Republican
member of the Kansas State Senate
, representing District 37
. She was appointed to the seat on April 21, 2014, following the resignation of Pat Apple
(R), who took a position on the Kansas Corporation Commission
. Baumgardner later won election to serve the remaining two years of Apple's term.
2015 legislative session
At the beginning of the 2015 legislative session, Baumgardner served on the following committees:
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Molly + Baumgardner + Kansas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Molly Baumgardner News Feed
- ↑ Kansas Legislature, "Journal of the Senate - Fifty-Sixth Day," April 30, 2014 (Referenced p. 2298)
- ↑ The Miami County Republic, "Molly Baumgardner elected to Kansas Senate," April 22-29, 2014
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed January 27, 2015
- ↑ Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 General Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed January 27, 2015