|Wisconsin State Assembly District 20|
|Profession||Small business owner|
McGartland's professional experience includes owning The Country Club Tavern. She has attended Marquette University and UW-Milwaukee where she studied Sociology and English.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
McGartland ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 20. She defeated Kristan Harris in the Republican primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Christine Sinicki (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 20, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Molly M. McGartland||42.3%||12,500|
|Democratic||Christine Sinicki Incumbent||57.5%||16,995|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 20 Republican Primary, 2012|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 20 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Molly M. McGartland (R)||2,397||52.52%|
|Steve Kraeger (R)||2,153||47.17%|
McGartland's campaign website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Jobs - Supports repeal of the Combined Reporting legislation and increase business tax credits for tuition paid for an employee to attend a university, college or technical college.
- Your Money - Supports spending cuts, halt to using the Transportation fund for other projects, and stop legislator's pay raises.
- Education - Supports expanding the School Choice Program, Charter schools and free market solutions for education.
- Reformaing Government - Supports government transparency and accountability, eliminating "budgetary tricks" and "starting the state budget at zero."
McGartland and her husband, Brian Cummings have two children.
- Campaign website
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- McGartland on Facebook
- McGartland on Twitter
- McGartland on LinkedIn
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |