Monica C. Medeiros
|Monica C. Medeiros|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts State Senate, Fifth Middlesex District|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||April 1, 2014|
Jason M. Lewis (D) defeated Monica C. Medeiros (R) in the special election, which took place on April 1. Lewis defeated Christopher G. Fallon and Anthony V. Guardia in the Democratic primary, while Medeiros was unopposed in the Republican primary.
A special election for the position of Massachusetts State Senate Fifth Middlesex District was called for April 1, with a primary on March 4. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28.
|Massachusetts State Senate, Fifth Middlesex District, Special Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Jason M. Lewis||53.2%||10,611|
|Republican||Monica C. Medeiros||46.8%||9,321|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Monica + Medeiros + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- malden.patch.com, "Lewis Defeats Medeiros for State Senate Seat," April 1, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of State, "Official special election results," accessed April 16, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed January 30, 2014
- winchester.patch.com, "Lewis, Medeiros Win Special State Senate Primaries," March 4, 2014
- sec.state.ma.us, "Special election calendar," accessed December 13, 2013