Montana 1908 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Two of the measures were approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Admin of gov't||Creates a state depository board|
|Amendment 2||Taxes||Increases the tax levy|
|LRSS||Referendum 1||Bonds||Creates a state bond for higher education|
- Montana Secretary of State
- Introduced Constitutional Amendments 1889-1969
- Constitutional Amendments 1889-1971
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |