Montana 1914 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- Three of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- Two of the measures was approved.
- Four of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Suffrage||Permits women's suffrage|
|LRSS||Referendum 1||Education||Creates a levy to support education institutions|
|VR||IR-6||Athletics||Establishes an Athletic Commission|
|CISS||I-7||Labor||Provides workmen's compensation|
|CISS||I-8||Gov't Finances||Relates to the investment of permanent state funds|
|CISS||I-9||Education||Consolidates state institutions of higher education|
- Montana Secretary of State
- I&R Institute History of Montana Initiatives
- Introduced Constitutional Amendments 1889-1969
- Constitutional Amendments 1889-1971
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |