For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Montana 1918 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Both of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Taxes||Exempts mortgages from taxation|
|CISS||I-12||Business||Authorizes and regulates the practice of chiropractors|
|LRSS||Referendum 1||Bonds||Issues bonds for terminal grain elevators|
- Montana Secretary of State
- I&R Institute History of Montana Initiatives
- Introduced Constitutional Amendments 1889-1969
- Constitutional Amendments 1889-1971
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |