Montana 1920 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Three of the measures were veto referendums.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred state statutes.
- Three of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- Four of the measures were approved.
- Seven of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Admin of gov't||Creates the state Board of Administration|
|Amendment 2||Education||Provides for apportionment of interest of school funds|
|Amendment 3||Taxes||Creates the state tax commission|
|VR||IR-13||Elections||Provides for nominations of candidates for public office|
|LRSS||R-14||Athletics||Establishes an athletic commission|
|VR||IR-15||Elections||Amends the direct primaries law|
|VR||IR-16||Elections||Repeals the law dealing with presidential primaries|
|CISS||I-18||Taxes||Enacts a mill levy for university maintenance|
|CISS||I-19||Bonds||Issues a bond for state educational institution buildings|
|CISS||I-20||Bonds||Issues a bond for land reclamation|
|LRSS||R-23||Bonds||Issues a bond for highways|
- Montana Secretary of State
- I&R Institute History of Montana Initiatives
- Introduced Constitutional Amendments 1889-1969
- Constitutional Amendments 1889-1971
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |