Montana 1936 ballot measures
1936 ballot in the state of Montana.Two statewide ballot questions appeared on the
- Both were veto referendum
- Both were defeated.
- One measure dealt with marriage, while the other dealt with business regulation.
On the ballot
|VR||Montana IR-36, Health Certificates Required for Marriage (1936)||Marriage||Health certificates required for marriage|
|VR||Montana IR-37, State Insurance for Public Buildings (1936)||Business regulation||State insurance for public buildings|
- 1936 ballot measures
- List of Montana ballot measures
- Montana Legislature
- List of ballot measures by state
- Laws governing the initiative process in Montana