Montana 1936 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were veto referendums.
- Two of the measures were approved
- Two of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Local gov't||Prohibits the consolidation of counties except by majority vote in counties involved|
|Amendment 2||Labor||Regards hours of labor in all industries|
|VR||IR-36||Marriage & family||Requires health certificates before marriage|
|VR||IR-37||Insurance||Provides for state insurance of public buildings|
- Montana Secretary of State
- I&R Institute History of Montana Initiatives
- Introduced Constitutional Amendments 1889-1969
- Constitutional Amendments 1889-1971
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |