Montana 1948 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred state statutes.
- All three of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Taxes||Provides for the remission of delinquent personal property taxes|
|LRSS||R-51||Taxes||Enacts a levy to benefit the University of Montana|
|LRSS||R-52||Bonds||Issues bonds to benefit the University of Montana|
- Montana Secretary of State
- I&R Institute History of Montana Initiatives
- Introduced Constitutional Amendments 1889-1969
- Constitutional Amendments 1889-1971
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |