Montana 1958 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Both of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Amendment 1||Education||Relates to indebtedness of high school districts|
|VR||IR-59||Alcohol||Establishes an excise tax on the sale of liquor|
|LRSS||R-61||Education||Enacts a levy to benefit the University of Montana|
- Montana Secretary of State
- I&R Institute History of Montana Initiatives
- Introduced Constitutional Amendments 1889-1969
- Constitutional Amendments 1889-1971
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |