Montana 1980 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Four of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- Four of the measures were approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
On the ballot
|C-9||Judiciary||Provides exceptions to the confidentiality of the documents of the Judicial Standards Commission|
|CISS||I-84||Nuclear||Forbids disposal of radioactive waste within the state|
|CISS||I-85||Gov't Acc||Requires public disclosure of lobbyist activities|
|CISS||I-86||Taxes||Changes the income tax structure to prevent adjustment due solely to inflation|
|CISS||I-87||Environment||Provides for a voluntary recycling program and prohibits the sale of non-refillable glass or plastic beverage bottles|
- Montana Constitutional Amendments
- Montana Initiative and Referendum
- I&R Institute History of Montana Initiatives
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |