Montana 1982 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred state statute.
- Four of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- Three of the measures were approved.
- Five of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|C-10||Gov't finance||Removes restrictions and requirements for the investment of public and school funds|
|C-11||Legislature||Provides for annual legislative sessions|
|C-12||State exec||Provides for a poll of legislators on vetoed bills when legislature is not in session|
|LRSS||LR-89||Nuclear||Removes prohibition on the prohibition of disposal of radioactive waste within the state|
|CISS||I-91||War & peace||Opposes the placement of missiles in Montana|
|CISS||I-92||Gambling||Expands authorized gambling and creates a gaming commission|
|CISS||I-94||Alcohol||Abolishes the quota system for beer and wine licenses|
|CISS||I-95||Gov't finance||Invests part of the coal severance tax permanent trust fund in the economy|
- Montana Constitutional Amendments
- Montana Initiative and Referendum
- I&R Institute History of Montana Initiatives
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |