Montana 1984 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Two of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- Three of the measures were approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
On the ballot
|C-13||Judiciary||Allows the Supreme Court to discipline a judge or justice|
|C-14||Redistricting||Requires redistricting within 90 days after the census|
|CISS||I-96||Food||Abolishes the state board of milk control|
|CISS||I-97||Business reg||Allows the practice of denturity|
- Montana Constitutional Amendments
- Montana Initiative and Referendum
- I&R Institute History of Montana Initiatives
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |