Montana 1990 ballot measures
- One of the measures was an automatic ballot referral.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- One of the measures was approved
- Three of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|ABR||CC-1||Con Convention||Asks whether there should be a Constitutional Convention|
|C-21||Elections||Requires a valid election to be held on qualified ballot issues|
|CI-55||Taxes||Repeals existing taxes and requires state funding through trade charge|
|CISS||I-115||Tobacco||Increases sales tax on cigarettes and tobacco|
- Montana Constitutional Amendments
- Montana Initiative and Referendum
- I&R Institute History of Montana Initiatives
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |