For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Montana 1990 ballot measures
- One of the measures was an automatic ballot referral.
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was an initiated state statute.
- One of the measures was approved
- Three of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|ABR||CC-1||Con Convention||Asks whether there should be a Constitutional Convention|
|C-21||Elections||Requires a valid election to be held on qualified ballot issues|
|CI-55||Taxes||Repeals existing taxes and requires state funding through trade charge|
|CISS||I-115||Tobacco||Increases sales tax on cigarettes and tobacco|
- Montana Constitutional Amendments
- Montana Initiative and Referendum
- I&R Institute History of Montana Initiatives
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |