Montana 2004 ballot measures
- Five measures were approved.
- Two were defeated.
- Three were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments, while the rest were ballot initiatives.
On the ballot
|C-40||Land management||Establish a trust fund for management of noxious weeds.||
|C-41||Hunting||Preserving the heritage of Montanans' opportunity to harvest wild fish and game.||
|C-42||Term limits||Extending term limits for legislators to twelve years.||
|CI-96||Marriage||Provide that only marriage between a man and a woman may be valid||
|CISS||I-147||Natural resources||A measure to allow cyanide leach processing||
|CISS||I-148||Marijuana||Allow the limited use of marijuana, under medical supervision||
|CISS||I-149||Tobacco||Increase tobacco taxes and change the use of tobacco tax revenues||
- 2004 ballot measures
- List of Montana ballot measures
- List of ballot measures by state
- Montana Legislature
- Laws governing the initiative process in Montana
- 2004 Montana Voter Information Pamphlet Contains complete text of each initiative and official arguments for and against each initiative.
- 2004 Montana General Election Results