Montana 2006 ballot measures
- One of the measures was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- Two of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- Two of the measures were approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
On the ballot
|C-43||State exec||Changes the name of the state auditor to the "insurance commissioner"|
|CISS||I-151||Minimum wage||Raises the state minimum wage|
|CISS||I-153||Admin of gov't||Prevents state officials and their staff from becoming licensed lobbyists|
- Montana Constitutional Amendments
- Montana Initiative and Referendum
- I&R Institute History of Montana Initiatives
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |