Montana Native Americans on Board of Regents, Amendment C-24 (1992)
C-24 sought to increase the Board of Regents membership to include one Native American.
|C-24 (Native Americans on Board of Regents)|
Official results via: The Montana Secretary of State
Text of measure
The language that appeared on the ballot:
- The Legislature submitted this proposal for a vote. It would amend the Montana Constitution to increase the membership on the Board of Regents from seven to eight member and require that one member of the Board be a Native American. All Board members would still be appointed by the Governor.
- FISCAL NOTE: This measure will increase cost of the Board of Regents by $4,800 per year in travel and per diem costs of the additional member.
- Amendments to the 1972 Montana Constitution - The Montana Secretary of State
- Montana 1992 General Election Results - The Montana Secretary of State
- Montana 1992 General Election Voter Information Pamphlet
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |