|Arkansas House of Representatives District 86|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Cattle Rancher/Real Estate|
Davenport's professional experience includes working as a cattle rancher and in real estate. He is a member of the Task Force on Abused and Neglected Children.
- Agriculture, Forestry and Economic Development Committee, Arkansas House
- Legislative Council, Arkansas Assembly
- Joint Energy Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Public Transportation Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Administrative Rules and Regulations
- Subcommittee on Agriculture, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Subcommittee on Game and Fish/State Police
- Subcommittee on Motor Vehicle and Highways
- Subcommittee on Peer
Davenport did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Davenport's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1386 - "TO ALLOW DELINQUENT PERSONAL PROPERTY TAXES AND PENALTY TO BE DEDUCTED FROM THE PROCEEDS OF DELINQUENT LAND SALES; AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES."
- HB 2024 - "AN ACT TO REQUIRE THE ARKANSAS DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY TO DEPOSIT PROCEEDS FROM CIVIL PENALTIES INTO THE STATE TREASURY AS GENERAL REVENUES."
- HB 2267 - "TO MAKE CABLE TELEVISION CONTRACTOR SERVICE CONTRACTS VOIDABLE FOR ONE HUNDRED TWENTY (120) DAYS."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Davenport was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Davenport raised $17,588 for his campaign.
Below are Davenport's top five campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Healthcare Assoc||$2,000|
|McDaniel Leadership PAC||$1,000|
|Southwestern Energy Co||$750|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Monty + Davenport + Arkansas + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House Committees
- Arkansas state legislative districts
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Monty Davenport
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Monty Davenport on Twitter
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed December 4, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Issue positions," accessed December 4, 2014
- VoteNaturally.org, "2008 general election results, Arkansas," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "Arkansas House spending, 2008," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions," accessed November 20, 2014
|Arkansas House District 86
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|