|Texas House of Representatives, District 137|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Houston (2009)|
|Service/branch||U.S. Marine Corps|
|Service branch||U.S. Navy|
|Years of service||2009-2013|
|Place of birth||Laramie, Wyoming|
Fiki earned his B.B.A. from the University of Houston in 2009. He served in the United States Marine Corps and in the United States Navy from 2009 to 2013.
Fiki's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I believe in Free Enterprise Capitalism: The Best and Fastest way to prosperity. I stand for advancing our education system via parental choice in education, smaller, more-limited government, lower taxes, equal parental rights and championing small businesses."
Elections for the office of Texas House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on March 4, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 9, 2013. Incumbent Gene Wu was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Morad Fiki was unopposed in the Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Morad + Fiki + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Results are unavailable right now. Please check back later.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Morad Fiki on Facebook
- Morad Fiki on Twitter
- fikifortexas.com, "Fiki For Texas," accessed February 14, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County", accessed March 4, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Democratic Party Primary Election," accessed March 4, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Republican Party Primary Election," accessed March 4, 2014
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |