Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 146|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for all 150 seats in the Texas House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 4, 2014. Those candidates who did not receive 50% or more of the vote in their party primary on March 4 faced an additional May 27 primary runoff. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in these elections was December 9, 2013. Incumbent Borris Miles was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Miles will face Morgan Bradford (Green Party) in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Morgan + Bradford + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas House of Representatives
- Texas House of Representatives District 146
- Texas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Texas State Legislature
- Green Party of Texas, "Greens Release Candidate List," accessed May 29, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "1992 - Current ELECTION HISTORY," accessed July 30, 2014
- The Libertarian Party of Texas, "2014 Texas Representative Candidate List," accessed July 30, 2014
- Green Party of Texas, "Greens Release Candidate List," accessed July 30, 2014
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |